Tennis Court Hire
Our COVID Policy
Lane Cove Tennis Club is a community tennis club. It does not have a pro shop or any paid staff. Play on the LCTC courts is not supervised by LCTC and is at the players own risk.
Currently our courts are open, however our clubhouse is mainly closed as we are not able to ensure sterilisation of the clubhouse and change rooms after each use. Public toilets are located in Central Park, around 50 metres from the courts.
Before attending LCTC you should consider your individual situation noting that the COVID-19 virus can spread very quickly and result in very serious medical complications in some people. As with all activities, there are some inherent risks involved and by participating you are accepting those risks. LCTC has no ability to monitor the age or medical condition of court users and shall not be held liable for any injury or ailment (such as infection by communicable disease) arising from the use of LCTC facilities.
All tennis and coaching should be conducted in accordance with current Federal and NSW Government directives and these Tennis NSW guidelines https://www.tennis.com.au/nsw/files/2020/07/COVID-19-Community-Tennis-Guidelines-for-Continued-Play-as-at-2-JULY-2020.pdf. It is the legal and social responsibility of all players and coaches to do so.
Please reduce the likelihood of COVID 19 spreading through tennis by staying at home if you have symptoms, have had contact with COVID 19, been overseas or in Australian hotspots, or are in the high risk category as defined by the Federal Government. If you do attend LCTC you are required to observe the social distancing and the hygiene measures in these guidelines. These directives are subject to change as the COVID 19 situation evolves.
Court booking instructions
1. Click the button above to open the booking system in a new window to book a court.
2. Select your date from the calendar.
3. Select a court and time from the available slots.
4. Select the ‘Duration’ of your booking and enter your player details. If you are a member, select the ‘Member Booking’ box. Submit your details by clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
5. Select ‘PayPal – Pay Now’ or ‘Cancel’ the booking. If you selected ‘Member Booking’ in the previous step, payment is not required.
6. When your court is booked, a confirmation email will be sent to you which provides proof of your booking and your PIN code to open the court gates.
7. When you arrive at the courts, enter your PIN code into the keypad to the right of the Clubhouse door.
You will need to enter your PIN code every time you wish to enter the courts within your booked time slot.
To exit the courts anytime, press the exit button to the left of the gate.